Heading picture

Heading picture

Friday, September 19, 2008

The formation of this blog

There's no way that I could give this process a valid description. Such commitment. From the name to the layout. Well I guess I made it a slightly bigger deal than was necessary but I wanted it to be just right. So here we are, finally, with a somewhat finished project for the world to see. (okay, who am I kidding, not that many people will most likely see it) So at least for our world to see...
That's just like me. Wanting everything to be this wonderful thing that means something. Really the whole reason for this is to communicate with our family and friends to keep them updated on our lives. I'm sure that these people, if any, will appreciate it for what it is and not care about much else.

If you're still reading this I hope you enjoy this little peek into our experiences. Hopefully it will be a candid account of our lives and thoughts as we attempt to follow Christ's lead. We also hope that through watching us you yourselves will get in on the adventure and see where He leads you.

1 comment:

Duane & Anne said...

More wedding pictures please !!